I have read the following Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them.
1. NTPC will endeavour that all data and information provided through this web site is authentic at the time it was included. Updating of data and information will be done only periodically at NTPC's sole discretion.
2. Geographic, political, economic, statistical and financial data may be presented in certain cases in approximate or summary or simplified form and may change over time. NTPC has placed or will also place reliance on certain external statistical data, which though believed to be correct, may not in fact be accurate.
3. The information and data on this web site should not be construed as an offer.
4. Hyperlinks, if any, from this web site exist for information and convenience purposes only. NTPC's inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the data on such sites.
5. NTPC reserves its right to respond to any e-mail received by it through their web site. NTPC does not warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
6. NTPC reserves the right in its discretion to change, without any prior warning or notice, any information or data contained on this web site and the terms and conditions under which this web site is used.
7. Any information and data relating to the users of this web site collected and received by NTPC from time to time, may be used and disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as may be found necessary by NTPC at its sole discretion.
8. Any downloading from this web site is at the sole risk and responsibility of the user. NTPC will not be responsible for any delay/difficulty/inaccessibility of the downloading facility for any reason whatsoever.
9. Tenderer should ensure that he has downloaded the complete set of bid documents. Tenderer shall be solely responsible for the completeness of bid documents and may note that any omission or lack of clarity in the downloaded copy will not be taken as reason for submission of incomplete offer.
10. Amendments/Clarifications, if any, will also be available on web site for downloading. An email will be sent to the bidders who have downloaded the bidding documents informing the same. However, NTPC does not hold any responsibility of receipt/non-receipt of Amendments by the bidder.
11. NTPC accepts no liability whatsoever and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from use of this web site, however arising. This shall include but not be limited to any loss, damage or expense arising from any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this web site, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or any associated services. NTPC shall not have any liability whatsoever to a user or to others for any loss, profit or indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages, even if advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
12. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction:
The Generation and Maintenance of this NTPC Web Site shall be governed by Indian Laws and Rules framed there under. The Courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters.